Find new levels of function and performance with a progressive, structured and integrated approach under expert guidance.
Paul's assessment and guidance is only suitable for people who really care about progressing their function, performance and results. Additionally, you must be willing to put advice into action and have an ability to maintain your focus on the chosen way forward.
The following areas are all be addressed as needed:
1. Training periodisation, plans and advice specific to you. With Paul, this is always based on measures of your unique current physiology and function - Paul doesn't just give out training plans. Paul can cover all the attributes of fitness, with cutting-edge progressive based training. Most people discover areas they didn't realise they were missing. Paul is able to help you discover what may be best for you to focus on and aim towards.
2. Your biomechanics and movement patterns. Assessing and correcting inefficiencies and injury risks. For example, the way you stand and move can even impact on your lung and heart function.
3. Recovery advice specific to you. Recovery is when you get stronger. You need this to get your best results and most people simply don't do this anywhere near as well as it could be done.
4. Foundational health. Without ongoing good health you don't adapt effectively to your training and you risk reduced training due to illness or injury.
5. Nutrition to support all the above. This includes advice on supplements.
6. Psychology and behaviour support to help keep you on track and avoid common pitfalls.
You'll get actionable steps for making the greatest impact on your results and performance. You'll understand what you need to do and why. Because Paul is also a sports physio you'll be dealing with someone who understands your body and science of the physiology, anatomy, biomechanics and training adaptations. Blood test results can also be used to give additional insights into training needs.
Sessions can either be one-off when needed or can be more regular for continued progression. One-off sessions are more like consultations. Ongoing support tends to feel more like 'coaching' than 'consultation' and allows for the greatest progression.