What do you treat?
Examples of common problems treated in the clinic include the following:
- Back and neck pain, including disc problems and 'sciatica'
- Tension headaches
- Ligament sprains
- Plantar fasciitis
- Shoulder pain and movement restrictions (of which there are many causes)
- Tennis and golfer's elbow
- Muscle strains
- Ankle, knee and hip problems resulting from biomechanics
- Nerve restriction
- Reduced flexibility, strength and balance
- Chronic repetitive strain syndromes
- Assessment and treatment of a wide variety of sports and everyday injuries
But there are far more examples than this! Paul assesses and treats problems related to muscles, joints, ligaments, tendons, bone, joint capsules, connective tissue and nerves. This could mean anything from a rare ligament injury of the foot to common shoulder problems.
If you are not sure if your injury or condition could benefit from physiotherapy please give a call.